NEW ADVERTISER: Minkabelle Designs | Support a WAHP

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NEW ADVERTISER: Minkabelle Designs


Ok, I'll be completely honest. Minkabelle Designs is my own WAH business! I started this little venture after a few friends told me that my digital design work was good enough to sell. I create invitatons, announcements, personalised stationary, business identities (logos/websites, etc), photo storyboards and heaps more. Check out the website for a full list.

Show your support by becoming a fan of the Minkabelle Designs Facebook page.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010 Support a WAHP
Design by BloggerThemes